See the big picture. Focus on what's important.
Marketing offers a good and balanced use of my analytical and creative energies.
My marketing career spans over 15 years in the healthcare, wealth management financial services and not-for-profit sectors.
I enjoy the challenge of learning new products, assessing the results of market research and gathering customer insights - all with the aim of developing innovative marketing strategies and programmes that enable business development and produce positive return on investment.
My key competencies
- Marketing strategy development and implementation
- Brand development and management
You may be a non-profit, small business or a start-up and need some help or advice to develop your marketing strategy or communication plan.
More about my marketing experience
Places where I've worked -
- The Standard Life Assurance Company of Canada
- Standard Life Investments Inc
- Performa Financial Services
- National Export-Import Bank of Jamaica
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Jamaica
- Montreal Diocesan Theological College
- Your Workplace Conference
I share my views on the role marketing plays in contributing to business success in my blog theBigpicture. From time to time I contribute articles and blogs and deliver presentations on marketing, management and leadership topics. More...
Panelist at Rogers Media Multicultural Marketing Conference, Montreal