See the big picture. Focus on what's important.
Volunteering gives me a balanced view of the world. It shifts my focus from my world of concerns and gives me an opportunity to help other people.
It is more blessed to give than to receive. I have found this to be true, time and time again. My life would not be complete without being able to be of service to others.
I enjoy using my professional training and talents to make a meaningful contribution to community organizations in various roles - as a board member, consultant, volunteer, mentor and donor.
Causes I support
If you believe that my professional experience in marketing, communicaton, management and leadership can be of assistance to your organization, please feel free to contact me. Enabling businesses and people to be successful. This is my mission, my life’s work. It’s always been what I have done wherever I’ve been employed, called to serve or to volunteer. Read about my perspectives on life in my blog Glory Matters From time to time I am asked to speak at professional, community events. More...
More about my volunteering
Board of Directors
- The Anglican Foundation since 2017
- YWCA of Montreal 2014 - 2017
- The Salvation Army (Québec) 2011 - 2014
- La Fondation des Arches de Québec 2008 - 2010
- Dorval Artists' Association 2008 - 2013
- Anglican Women Alive, Renewed & Enriched retreats 2010 - 2013
Volunteer, Mentor, Fund raiser
- West Island Palliative Care Residence since 2011
- Anglican Diocese of Montreal Prison Chaplaincy since 2011
- Black Academic Scholarship Fund since 2011
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters 2010 - 2012
- The Foundation of Stars 2008 - 2010
Delivering the keynote address at the Black Academic Scholarship Fund Awards Banquet
Participating in the Scotiabank Défi Cariatif 5K run to raise funds for YWCA Montreal